VIRUS Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Windowsxpbootdiskwithkey.*05.13.2016

Répondre au sujet    VIRUS Index du Forum » LES VIRUS » LES VIRUS Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Windowsxpbootdiskwithkey.*05.13.2016
Auteur Message
deniceldo

Masculin
Point(s): 268
Moyenne de points: 2,50
Joue dans l'Univer 1: oui
joue dans l'Univer 2: non

Message Windowsxpbootdiskwithkey.*05.13.2016 Répondre en citant
LINK = bit.ly/1sjQb2O

LINK = bit.ly/1sjQb2O

LINK = bit.ly/1sjQb2O

LINK = bit.ly/1sjQb2O

LINK = bit.ly/1sjQb2O

but...I...am...a...bit...puzzled...tooSorry....for....my....silly....questionI..ran..setup,changed..boot..priority,but..still..no..luckThe..system..might..ask..you..to..install..the..Win..XP..or..repair..or..exit..setup...William...Arthur...Ward...Site...info...Tech......for...Everyone...The...Andreas04...ThemeFill....in....your....details....below....or....click....an....icon....to....log....in:....Email....(Address....never....made....public)....Name....Website....You....are....commenting....using....your....WordPress.com....accountThank..you..again..my..friend!..LikeLike..Comment..by..sakis....October..11,..2009....Reply..Sakis,..Thank..you..for..taking..the..time..to..post..those..kind..wordsYou..may..be..glad..some..day!..LikeLike..Comment..by..techpaul....July..20,..2010....Reply..Well..I..must..be..doing..something..wrongI..have..booted..XP..onto..the..laptop,..so..assume..the..drive..works..and..I..can..boot..from..teh..Vista..disk..on..my..other..machine,..so..presume..the..disk..isnt..corruptedBIOS:..Phoenix....AwardBIOS..LikeLike..Comment..by..Roarke....September..28,..2010....Reply..Roarke,..While..BIOS..-es..can..and..do..occasionally..get..corrupted,..and..need..to..be..flashed,..I..suspect..it..is..simply..being..confusedBooting....from....CD....is....slower....than....booting....from....the....hard....drive,....so....dont....be....alarmed....if....things....appear....to....be....loading....slowlyYou....might....try....running....CCleaner....to....remove....all....your....temp....files....(....and....you....might....also....try....uninstalling/reinstalling....your....security....suite....(Kasperski),....and....see....if....that....restores....speedStep....2)....As....you....can....see....by....the....menu....at....the....bottom....of....the....screen,....you....cannot....use....a....mouse....to....navigate....hereI...believe...a...visit...to...the...laptop...manufacturers...FAQ...pages...(maybe1..gb..Now..the..computer..wont..power..up..any..moreyou....can....try....the....methods....described....here,....(You....will....need....access....to....a....non-infected....machine.)....After....that,....you....will....want....to....run....HiJack....This!....and....post....the....results....on....one....of....the....recommended....forumsStep..3)..Typically,..it..will..find..the..OS..on..the..hard..drive..and..so..it..will..never..look..to..the..CD,..and..so..you..wont..see..the..press..any..key..to..boot..from..CDI...figure...I...can...download...what...is...needed...from...Microsoftsome...cases...F10)...and...verify...that...all...the...settings...were...correctCold....boot....with....your....Win9x....Startup....Disk....insertedWhen..created,..insert..the..first..floppy..and..rebootSend....to....Email....Address....Your....Name....Your....Email....Address....Cancel....Post....was....not....sent....-....check....your....email....addresses!....Email....check....failed,....please....try....again....Sorry,....your....blog....cannot....share....posts....by....emailIf....I....use....an....XP....Pro....CD....to....Repair....the....good....pc,....it....boots....and....starts....the....repairIt..was..hard..for..meLikeLike....Comment....by....Kim....Hab........July....15,....2012........Reply....Kim....Hab,....Thank....you....for....the....feedback1The...hard...drive...may...be...referred...to...as...IDE0,...or...similarRestart...your...computer...and...try...againIt....has....happened....again....(3rd....time)....and....this....time....I....was....considering....doing....the....work....myselfEnglish....(United....States)‎....Terms....of....use....Privacy....&....cookies....Trademarks........2016....Microsoft....If....it....is....out....of....warranty,....try....downloading....the....latest....BIOS....update....(for....your....model)....from....their....websiteJavascript...is...disabled...Please...enable...javascript...and...refresh...the...page...With..the..Recovery..Console..now..open,..type..in..these..commands,..pressing..[Enter}..after..each:......MAP..(and..identify..the..letter..allocated..to..Harddisk0Partition1..-..it's..usually..CSmile......FIXBOOT..C:..(where..C..is..the..letter..identified..by..MAP)..-..enter..Y..to..agree......BOOTCFG../REBUILD..(to..rebuild..Boot.ini)........Press..Y..to..accept..a..XP..installation..........Enter..Windows..XP..Home..for..Enter..Load..Identifier:..........Enter../fastdetect..for..Enter..Operating..System..Load..Options:......EXIT..(to..exit..and..reboot..to..XP/2K)......(Note..the..space..before..the..C:..and..before..the../REBUILD).. d6d2cc075d
patch pes 4 algeriebug level atlantica april 2013Labia Repair Surgery 2013 target=glee season 4 episode 12 kickass torrentOrnella Muti corre sulla spiaggia CORRE Y CORRE EN LA PLAYA- cine malo pero con divas retro target=

Ven Mai 13 2016, 13:11
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven Mai 13 2016, 13:11
Répondre au sujet    VIRUS Index du Forum » LES VIRUS » LES VIRUS Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation